Museo Archeologico del Compito "Don Giorgio Franchini"
50% discount at the bookshop
The archaeological Museum “Il Compito” was founded around 1930 in order to collect the antiquities of the area and to avoid the misplacement of ancient materials (which happened for centuries).
The museum is named after its founder, the priest don Giorgio Franchini, and it was housed in San Giovanni in Compito
- Indirizzo: Via S. Giovanni, 7
- Città: Savignano sul Rubicone (FC)
- Tel: +39 0541 944851 / +39 335 6286338